- Classroom sessions will normally be conducted between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Fridays.
- Notwithstanding the stated times, and based on emerging factors, participants may be required to work later hours (and, if necessary, on a Saturday) in order to successfully complete the programme schedules.
- Due to the limited time available on the short courses held, REDTRAC will not support absence from classroom sessions for any reason except medical emergencies.
- To be eligible for the award of a Certificate at the end of a course, participants must satisfactorily complete all course assessments and must have completed a minimum of:
- 80% of contact hours for 2-week courses
- 100% of contact hours for 1-week courses
- 100% attendance for CBT courses
- Nominating Authorities/Departments/Agencies are reminded that course nominees must be physically and medically fit to stay the duration of each course.
- Course participants requiring routine medication must bring an adequate supply of their prescription drugs to last the duration of the course.
- Basic First Aid supplies are available on the dormitory floor.
- Nominating Authorities/Departments/Agencies are to note the following:
- As a minimum requirement, each nominee must have a working knowledge of basic computer applications – Microsoft Office Suite; Word and PowerPoint are essential. In addition, nominees must have the ability to navigate web browsers to access information from various web sites as required for course purposes.
- It is desirable that each nominee bring a laptop or tablet computer to REDTRAC as more course material is being provided to participants via CDs, on-line sources and other electronic means.